Thursday, March 4, 2010

NEWS : IAMX

IAMX will release DOGMATIC INFIDEL COMEDOWN OK on the 19th March.

The album is a collection of reworks and Interpretations of tracks from the Kingdom Of Welcome Addiction album by Alec Empire, Combichrist, Terence Fixmer, Black Light Odyssey and many more.


Tracklist:

01 Nature Of Inviting - Black Light Odyssey
02 Tear Garden - UNFALL CHOCOLATEFURWINE
03 You Can Be Happy - Combichrist
04 Kingdom Of Welcome Addiction - Aesthetic Perfection
05 The Great Shipwreck Of Life - Pull Out Kings
06 Tear Garden - UNFALL ART DECO
07 Think Of England - Miss Derringer
08 The Stupid, The Proud - Index
09 My Secret Friend - Omega Man
10 I Am Terrified - Alec Empire
11 An I For An I - UNFALL X-Mess
12 Nature Of Inviting - Terence Fixmer
13 Running - Cook/Kirby


The video to the Alec Empire Remix of "I am terrified" can be found on IAMX's youtube channel - here.


The album is available to pre-order here.



http://www.iamx.eu/
iamx myspace

No comments: